PhantomPDF Business 8 provides users a cost effective, business ready solution to securely work with PDF documents and forms. It provides a full featured platform to view, create, edit, collaborate, share, secure, organise, export, OCR, and sign PDF. PhantomPDF Business is geared towards power users who require advanced editing and security capabilities.
PhantomPDF Business is a complete Business Ready PDF solution that expands upon PhantomPDF Standard by offering advanced editing, shared review initiation, higher security, additional file compression, PDF A/E/X creation, and bates numbering. It also supports ConnectedPDF features, which extend the ISO PDF standard to allow each PDF to carry a unique identifier that leverages the power of the cloud to keep you and your PDFs connected, and enables you to track, share, and protect your documents easily.
Once documents have been converted to PDF, it is easier to perform edits and modifications in PDF instead of converting them back and forth between different file formats. Foxit PhantomPDF Business is the industry’s premiere PDF editor; making editing PDF files easier than ever before to deliver professional looking PDF documents in no time at all. It’s PDF editing capabilities provide capabilities similar to that of word processing software. The PDF editor automatically identifies text boxes and allows users to paragraph edit within that text box.
Foxit PhantomPDF 8 is a fast, affordable, and secure PDF solution that allows users to develop professional-looking PDF documents and forms.
What’s NEW in Version 8.1:
Improved Text Editing Ability
Edit PDFs with automatic text reflow that works better when removing or adding paragraphs.
Integrates with iManage WorkSite
Open and check out PDFs from iManange WorkSite via PhantomPDF, edit, save, check back in, and more.
Integrates with Alfresco and Box
Open and save PDF files in Alfresco and Box.
Foxit Archive Integration
Check in and out PDFs in Foxit Archive for easier document collaboration through Foxit PhantomPDF.
Create PDFs from Firefox
Quickly convert webpages to PDFs in Firefox with Foxit Plugin.
Configure Open Message
Allows ConnectedPDF document owners to set and edit a message that will be shown to anyone who opens that document. (Business only)
ConnectedPDF Permission Control
Allow ConnectedPDF document owners to allow or disallow other users to start Connected Reviews or create new versions.
Advanced PDF Editing
• Automatically identifies text boxes and allows users to paragraph edit with seamless reflow of paragraphs like a word processor.
• Add text, images, and video to your PDF document.
• Advanced editing features include: select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy, and paste text, images, graphics and shadings.
• Enables desktop and mobile knowledge workers collaborate on PDF documents.
• Initiate a Shared Review to include PhantomPDF, Foxit Reader, and MobilePDF users through email, a network folder, or a SharePoint workspace.
• OCR Text Recognition
Edit scanned documents
Editable Text mode allows the resulting OCRed file to be edited using paragraph editing.
• Add, delete, or combine pages from multiple PDF files to create new PDF documents.
• Thumbnail panel allows you to re-organise pages by simply dragging and dropping page thumbnails within a document or from one document to another.
• Delete, add, swap, flatten, crop, and extract pages in a PDF document.
Export PDF Content
• Easily share PDF content by exporting to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel; RTF; HTML; XML; text; and image formats.
• Permanently removes visible text and images from PDF documents to protect confidential information.
• Allows to checkout/check-in PDF files on SharePoint servers.
Standard and XFA Form Filling
• Supports interactive and non-interactive PDF forms.
• XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
Design and develop electronic forms
• Converts your current forms into electronic PDF forms.
• Easy to use forms design tools that let you create forms through automated form field recognition and naming.
Protect PDF documents
• Control access by securing with passwords/certificates
Sign PDF documents
• Send, sign and save PDF documents using DocuSign – the industry’s most widely used eSignature solution.
• Validate the status of digital signature to verify if the document was modified since the signature was applied.
• Sign in your own handwriting or apply a saved image as a signature using PDF Sign.
Set document information
• Helps to categorise, archive, index and search PDF files.
Optional database connectivity to Windows ODBC
• Creates document level-scripts to connect to a database for the purposes of inserting new data, updating information, and deleting database entries
• Open, read, and create PDF portfolios.
• Perform searches within a single file and/or across all files in the portfolio.
PDF/A, E and X Validation and Creation
• Verifies that the document is compliant with PDF/A-1a or PDF/A-1b, PDF E and PDFX standards for long term archiving.
PDF editor capabilities include:
- Automatically reflows and reformats text in the text box as you edit it – just like a word processor. Just add or delete content without worrying about the layout.
- Link, join or split text blocks to connect text for more powerful PDF editing. Move and resize text blocks for more compelling layout.
- Edit the font of PDF text by changing type, style, sise, colour, and effect. Align text left, centre, or right, while choosing from multiple line spacing options.
- Replicate the text’s style (font, bold, colour, etc.) when copying and pasting text.
- Edit object, object shading, change text to shape, and merge/split text.
- Automatically changes the colour of edited text, making it easy for others to review and approve changes. This option can be turned on and off by the user.
- Spell checks the selected text block or the complete PDF document.
- Increase and decrease the indent of paragraphs.
- Improved integration of image editing capabilities.
- Align objects on the left, middle, or centre. Distribute objects horizontally or vertically. Rotate, flip, or shear objects.
- Easier insertion of headers, footers, and custom page numbers.
- Automatic web link creation from URLs.
Foxit PhantomPDF Business enables quick and easy creation of professional looking PDF documents, advanced editing capabilities, and high end security to safeguard sensitive information. It is available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
PhantomPDF is available in two editions: Standard and Business.
– PDF A, E, and X creation
– Ability to Add, edit, delete and manage path objects
– Advanced PDF editing: edit images, add object shading, convert text to path, etc
– High compression when creating PDFs from scanners, optimising PDFs, or creating PDFs
– Bates Numbering
– Ability to initiate a Shared Review to include PhantomPDF, Foxit Reader, and MobilePDF users through email, a network folder, or a SharePoint workspace
– Ability to certify a document and set permitted actions after certifying
– Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Service Encryption
– Ability to insert dynamic security watermarks in AD RMS protected files